February Book Haul

Oh finally, it's March! I can't believe I've passed the first two months of 2013. Anyway, I'm doing another Book Haul this month!


The books I got last month:

1. Warm Bodies By Isaac Marion
2. Legend By Marie Lu
3. The Power of Six By Pittacus Lore
4. The Fault in Our Stars By John Green
5. My Life as Film Director By Haqi Achmad
6. Clockwork Prince By Cassandra Clare
7. The Lost Symbol By Dan Brown

Last month, I'd only got three books in English, Clockwork Prince, The Fault in Our Stars and this the ones I bought on the last day of February;


Enclave By Ann Aguirre
. I saw this book on January at Periplus and it just caught my eyes. The cover was okay, but the synopsis was amazing. I think I'm going to love this book.

I didn't actually buy all the books I got on February. Some of them, I got from a giveaway on Twitter.


Both in Indonesian and now I have two copies of The Power of Six....

I'd only managed to read two books last month. School's been really hectic and I've no time to sit down, relax and read books.

The worst book of the month goes to:


I hate the cover in every way. I was hoping to get the original cover and I got the movie cover instead... Suck. So does the story.
I hate it. This is the most boring and predictable book. Everything is about LOVE and DRAMA and I don't like that kind of book. In fact, I'm now selling this book on KasKus because I can't stand seeing this trashy book in my bookshelf.

Guess what, my bookshelf is once again, full. I don't know where all the other books need to be placed.


February was amazing. March is so much better. I can't wait to get Clockwork Princess and Dualed. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Anonymous

This entry was posted on March 2, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply