Most-Wanted Books

The end of the year is near and I'm making a list of books that I'm going to get before the end of the year. Here it goes....



1. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones


I've been hearing about this book for a very long time. Though it has reached Book #5, I'm going to get it anyway. I love the synopsis and I guess I'm going to love the book either. The movie is coming soon at 2013. You can check my post about it.


2. Shatter Me


Honestly, I'm not really interested with this one. The review I've read on Goodreads wasn't good. But lots of people talking about it and I'm not a person that can't sit and not reading books that lots of people talk about. So yeah... going to get it and judge it by myself.


3. Lord of The Rings Box Set


THIS! I've been wanting to get this box set but it was out of stock. Since The Hobbit movie is going to be released anytime soon, the books are published with these new cool covers! I think the price for the box set is worth it. I'm going to save all of money for this! I'm not really into Fantasy book, but I'll try reading Lord of The Rings since it's really famous


Done! These are books that I want to buy before the end of the year. Hopefully I can get all of them before the end of the year which quite impossible.

This entry was posted on November 23, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply