Casting For Four: Down To Four!

For all the Divergent Trilogy Fans, I have a good news! The casting for four is now down to four!
Film studio Summit Entertainment has narrowed down Four casting into four actors after being tested their chemistry with Shailene Woodley (Tris).

So here we go, the four actors:





LUKE BRACEY
Monte Carlo (2011) as Riley




JACK REYNOR
Well, he has least movie experience among the other candidates. I don't even know who the hell he is




LUCAS TILL
Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) as Travis Brody, X-Men First Class (2011) as Alex Summer




BRENTON THWAITES
Blue Lagoon: The Awakening (2012) as Dean Mcmullen


What do you guys think? In my own opinion, neither of them is good enough to be Four. I don't know... they just don't fit with my imagination of how Four would probably look like in real life.
If I have to choose on, I'll go for Lucas Till. I totally not agree with Luke Bracey. Isn't he look kinda old to be Four? Not him, please. Brenton Thwaites would probably good but..... no, Lucas Till is the best.
I can't wait for the movie to be on production and release (/ks)

This entry was posted on November 15, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply