Chloë Grace Moretz is Cassie in The 5th Wave



Chloë Grace Moretz, an actress that is well known for her role in Kick-Ass and Carrie, is coming back again for the upcoming book to movie adaptation, The 5th Wave.
The 5th Wave is a book written by Rick Yancey. The book community has been raving about this book for so long and I haven't yet read it!

Moretz will be playing as Cassie, the main character in the book. There hasn't yet any news about other cast but having Moretz on board is already exciting for everyone.

The news was confirmed right after her new upcoming movie trailer, "If I Stay" was released.
I guess she's a book to movie adaptation diva now! After her brilliant acting in Carrie, which is adapted from the book with the same title by Stephen King, she's going back hitting the cinema in another book to movie adaptation this year, If I Stay, adapted from the book by Gayle Forman.





I love Moretz and the trailer for If I Stay looks absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to get my hand all over The 5th Wave. She will be magnificent in the movie. Let's have our finger crossed for another amazing cast for this movie and hopefully they won't ruin the movie like they did with City of Bones.

The second book of the series, The Infinite Sea will be released later in September this year. If you haven't read the book, just like me, we're better to get the book as soon as possible so we can rave about the movie with others who have.

While we're waiting for another news of The 5th Wave movie, go ahead watch the trailer of If I Stay.


This entry was posted on April 18, 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply