Most Wanted Books #2

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I can't believe it's actually 2013. Hey guys, how's your new year? I'm back now, writing my second part of THE MOST WANTED BOOKS!
I've been saving most of my money I got on December to buy books this January. If you haven't been informed yet, there will be an event starting from January 5th at Istora Senayan, an event called PESTA BUKU MURAH.




The discount starts from 40%! I haven't known which publishers that have confirmed that they're opening their stan, but I'm hoping for UFUK and Mizan.
Anyway, here is the list of my most wanted books for this year:


1. CITY OF ASHES BY CASSANDRA CLARE


Yes, I'd done reading the first book; City of Bones. I guess I don't have to explain why I want the second book of the series. I'm hoping for a better plot and story. I have a high expectation on this book.

2. STARTERS BY LISA PRICE


I saw this book yesterday at the bookstore. The synopsis gets me excited. I love the dystopian concept and I'm looking forward to read this book. Anyone has read it? Tell me about it!

3. MAZE RUNNER BY JAMES DASHNER


I remember reading the first few chapters last year and hated it. I don't know, I just didn't like it. But this year I want to give this book another shot!

4. 5 CM BY DONNY DHIRGANTORO


I rarely read books by Indonesian author, but I have to read this one! I haven't watched the movie yet, but lots of people talking about it. I guess I have to read the book first and buy the DVD later. I don't like watching the movie before I read the book.

5. THE SON OF NEPTUNE BY RICK RIORDAN


If you're a fan of Percy Jackson, you'd love this book. But if you're not, like me, I'd not really interested with The Heroes of Olympus. LOTS AND LOTS of people been excited when The Mark of Athena was released in Indonesian version. That's probably the main reason why I want to read this, giving it a chance.

These are my 5 most wanted books for this January. What's yours?
Oh yeah, I just make my 2013 Reading Challenge. I don't want to be aggressive, so my target is 20 books for this year. Let's see if I could make it.

Have a wonderful January!

Anonymous

This entry was posted on January 2, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply