Merry Christmas

First of all, I'd like to wish you all a wonderful christmas!
I can't believe it's only 5 days before entering 2013. Time moves so freaking fast.

Anyway, How's your christmas? Mine sucks. Spending my days with friends... actually, there were some dick heads with me, so that's probably why my christmas kinda suck.
The good news is I got a christmas present from my sister!



YES YES YES! THE HOBBIT!
I've been wanting this book since I watched the movie. The movie is.... AMAZING! Seriously, you should watch it!
I'm dying to know the end of the story and thank goodness my sister bought it for me. I'm in love with her.
Not only this... I got another book last week. Well, it's not actually a christmas gift, but I count it as one



The Indonesian of Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone is out of print and I think it's not going to be printed anymore. I'm dying for this one and my oh my, my friend gave this to me... for free! Thank you Adrian!

For a bookworm, these two books mean something. Cheer and Joy. Merry christmas!

This entry was posted on December 25, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply