Bookshelf

This week is the best and worst at the same time.
Best, because my room is finally done! Nicely decorated, white wall, new tiles. Everything's just perfect! I cleaned my bookshelf, putting my new books into it... and I think I need a new bookshelf.




Oh yeah, I got that plastic flower from my school's event. I just can't find a reason to throw it away.... so there it is.. (Yeah, I know this is actually not a bookshelf)



How about a little share? I'd listed my 2012 books.. Here they are:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth
5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
6. The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
7. Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
8. The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling
9. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
11. The Tales of Beedles The Bard by J.K Rowling

The list is still going and I'm hoping to get Lord of The Rings Boxset before the end of the year.

Okay, enough with the best part. This week is the worst because.... yeah you know, the exam week. I don't think I need to explain why I'm having a rough week.

Have a lovely December everyone!

This entry was posted on December 9, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply