January Book Haul

Since I'm not a booktuber, I'm going to do my January Book Haul in this blog. January was crazy. I'd spent so much money for books and none of them has been read yet.
I have a really tight schedule and January was a hectic month. The National Exam is getting closer and it's impossible for me to sit, relax and enjoy books.
Okay, let's go straight to what's matter in this post, Book Haul.


I'd shared some of it on my previous post, but I guess it's fine to talk about it again. So I bought:
1. The Great Gatsby By F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. Warm Bodies By Isaac Marion
3. Lolita By Vladimir Nabokov
4. City of Ashes By Cassandra Clare
5. Clockwork Angel By Cassandra Clare
6. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (UK Version) By J.K Rowling
7. Tintenherz (Inkheart) By Cornelia Funke

I'd managed to finish Clockwork Angel By Cassandra Clare, I'd also written a review of it. Click Here for the review.
As you can see, some books are still wrapped. I hadn't unwrapped Tintenherz, Warm Bodies and The Great Gatsby because I thought I wouldn't read it soon. Actually, I hadn't read any of those books except Clockwork Angel.

Mainly because I'm focusing on reading Rick Riordan's work, Percy Jackson & The Olympian


Well, it's not my book. I borrow this book from my school's library. I've managed to reached page 200 now. I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible so I can continue to City of Ashes.
More books are coming this month (February) since Chinese's New Year is so near; if you know what I mean.
I've made up a list for my February Books-To-Buy List.
1. The Lost Hero By Rick Riordan
2. Enclave By Ann Aguirre
3. Unravel Me By Tahereh Mafi
4. Clockwork Prince By Cassandra Clare
5. Every Other Day By Jennifer Lynn Barnes
6. World War Z By Max Brooks
7. Silver Lining Playbooks By Matthew Quick
8. Every Day By David Levithan
9. Struck By Lightning By Chris Colfer
10. Starters By Lisa Price

No, I'm not going to buy all of the 10 books in my list. It's impossible. It'd probably costs me more than a million rupiah, so NO! Maybe 5 books? It won't hurt. But first I have to read all the unread books in my bookshelf, especially the ones I bought in January.
Anyway, I've been working hard for my lack skill of English. So I've made a decision to buy all the books in English version from now on. Hopefully, my English will be improved eventually. And yes, English version novel will cost me a fortune.

That's all guys. I really love writing this.

Hope you'll have a nice beautiful February!

Anonymous

This entry was posted on February 5, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply