First Book on May

Hey, it's May already!
Went to Grand Indonesia today and got myself a new book. I hate myself for picking up this book. My worst decision ever.

My first book of May is:


Feed By M.T Anderson.
Lots of booktubers got this book for review from Book Depository. Most of them liked the book, so I thought, why not?
And as soon as I got this book, I cursed myself. I thought I'd like this book. I've read the first few chapters and I didn't really like it. This book has a new and fresh concept, but this is about a futuristic love story. And I need to tell you this, I hate romance book. Hate it really much that I could throw it into a dumpster. (Exception for The Fault in Our Stars & Silver Linings Playbook, and probably other books that are actually good.)
I thought this book was about Sci-Fi adventure thingy, but it's not.
I should've bought Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan instead.

What the hell was wrong with me?
Why the hell did I buy this book?
Anyway, I won't judge this book any further before I actually read it. Hopefully it's going to be good. Lots of good reviews coming from people on Goodreads. I hope I'll be one of those people.

What's your first book on May? Let me know, just leave your comment below.


This entry was posted on May 3, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply